Old October 2nd 03, 12:07 AM
GS

Default Ten Tec Omni-D w/PS - $200 - reduced!

Forgot to mention - if you want to email me, you can't just
hit reply. You need to remove 'NOSPAM' from my email
address:

Sorry, but that danged SWEN virus at 106k a whack has
just killed my ability to receive email. So now I have to be
more careful - it only takes 2 megs to shutdown a Hotmail
account - that's only about 18 Swen attachments!!

Thanks

GS

"GS" wrote in message news:...
Ten Tec Omni-D w/ Power Supply and both
original manuals. See it he

http://www.greatsurplus.com/page8.html

Note: will need to ship in TWO boxes via UPS.

Last price reduction before I split the pair.
If no takers, the power supply alone will be on Ebay
next week if that is of interest to anyone.

Thanks for looking!