Old October 2nd 03, 07:38 PM
Ron H

Default BEWARE...ANOTHER SCAM ATTEMPTED

I just recieved a reply to an ad to sell my Kenwood TS940SAT that I have
listed on qth.comfor $725 + Shipping.

A man identifing himself as "John Daniels" from London England
offered to buy it but stated that a debtor of his living in the US
would send me a check in the amount of $5,000.00. He stated that I was to
cash the check and deduct the price of my radio and shipping and foreward
him the radio as well as the ballance of the $5,000
buck's....
I might have been born at Night however it wasn't last night.
I just wanted to give everyone a head's up on this guy.
tnx
Ron Hisserich
N0PIR