Old October 3rd 03, 11:56 PM
gw

"Jer" wrote in message ...
Hell, I would have agreed to that in a hurry. Let him send the check, then
sit on your ass for at least 6 weeks, then if its all ok, mail the rig to
the guy, then wait another 6 weeks, and if nothing still, mail him the
remainder of the money as agreed.

de Jer

"Ron H" wrote in message
I just recieved a reply to an ad to sell my Kenwood TS940SAT that I have
listed on qth.comfor $725 + Shipping.

A man identifing himself as "John Daniels" from London England
offered to buy it but stated that a debtor of his living in the US
would send me a check in the amount of $5,000.00. He stated that I was to
cash the check and deduct the price of my radio and shipping and foreward
him the radio as well as the ballance of the $5,000
buck's....
I might have been born at Night however it wasn't last night.
I just wanted to give everyone a head's up on this guy.
tnx
Ron Hisserich
N0PIR

the fbi doesn't care about this stuff.......you are wasting your time
talking to them about this.........they are busy with homeland
security and rousting towel heads and cool stuff like that right