Old October 16th 03, 09:47 AM
PowerHouse CB & Scanner

"Les Smith" wrote in message
om...

Sorry! I failed to read the netiquette before posting to this group.
My first time in the marketplace group. Obviously don't know what
I'm doing here.

No problem... Your post doesn't bother me a bit, it's the post by "Dave"
that gets me. He is claiming something that he can not because neither an
FA nor an FS were present in your post. I believe that he was just trying
to be an ass...

In any case, so you won't receive further complaints from other "asses,"
just add either "FA:" or "FS:" to the beginning of your subject line. They
stand for "For Auction" and "For Sale" respectively...

Have a great day!
PH