Old October 16th 03, 01:18 PM
JM

Always leave feedback, good or bad. You are not doing anybody any good
by not leaving any. Its quite possible you got took because this
sellers previous buyers have the same attitude you have and didn't leave
negative feedback. If he leaves you retalitory feedback, you have a
right to respond, just tell the truth. But please, ALWAYS leave feedback.

Jerry wrote:
I bought one of this guys antennas and it's pure junk!! im afraid to leave
neg feedback as i think he will do the same although i didnt do anything but
send him my money.

He says his stuff is guaranteed - but now wont asnwer email or return my
money - what a rip off!!

Buyer Beware Guys!!