Old October 18th 03, 05:59 PM
MGALUVR

Default WTB: Missing parts for HQ-1 Mini Quad

I recently purchased an HQ-1 mini quad antenna but after it arrived I found out
it was not complete...its missing the insulating dowel for the driven element,
the cross arm bracket, the insulating board for the driven element, and the
mast mounting plate for the boom. If anyone out there has one of these old
antennas and would like to get rid of those parts please contact me.
Thanks.........Bill in Missouri

Here is a URL to a photo of the parts I need (from the instruction manual)

members.aol.com/mgaluvr/missingparts.jpg

Thanks........Bill in Missouri