Old October 19th 03, 06:15 AM
SummitRT

I can see Jerry's situation, if he has 100% positve feedbacks and you know the
other guy is going to hammer you with a negative feedback because he is a
looser, who wants to mess up perfect feedback. That is one of the shortcomings
of the ebay feedback system. It is so bad that if someone does not even pay
you for the item, they can leave you negative feedback. The response feature
is nice but it is still a ding. I would still leave him negative feedback if
he won't stand behind his product, others should know.