Old October 22nd 03, 08:53 PM
Jerry

Default Yaesu VX-5R for trade

Please reply off list to

I have a Yaesu VX-5R for trade. Decent condition and works ok.
Looking to trade for or towards a Kenwood TH-F6A or an ICOM
IC-R10. Can add some accessories with the VX-5R.

Also for trade for my wants, 2 each Cushcraft R3 antennas
in good condition. The R3 is a 10-15-20 meter remotely tuned
vertical with no radials. Trades for these antennas will have
to be in the local area. I was going to phase them but have gone
on to other things.

Could also work my Heath SB-634 Station Console into the trade.
It has a digital clock, sell resetting 10 minute timer, a 2 kw hf
swr/watt meter and a phone patch.

Take care from Jerry in Sacramento, CA.