Old October 24th 03, 03:59 AM
Eddie Haskel

Keep asking $250 for it...a *NEW* Kenwood TMG-707A dualband mobile is $269
now..but im sure the old Vertex is a classic and demands that $250 asking
price.....Eddie

"Its Me Again !" wrote in message
. net...
I also forgot to add a Vertex FTL-701 by Yaesu UHF FM mobile radio.This is
in nice condition but no manual or box.I am asking $250.00 plus alittle

for
shipping from 01930 in Mass.
"Its Me Again !" wrote in message
. net...
I have a nice Icom IC-38A with manual but no box.
I am asking $250.00 plus a little for shipping from 01930 in Mass.

I have 2 Yaesu VX-1 for sale.One is missing the antenna.I have box and

books
on one but not on other..I do want to sell as a pair.I am asking $160.00

for
the 2 of them plus a little for shipping from 01930 in Mass.

I have a Radio Shack HTX-200 2 meter ht.It takes 2 AA batteries to run
it.Can be moded for out of band very easily.I have no box or manual but
manual can be downloaded from Radio Shack site.I am asking $60.00 for it

and
a little for shipping from 01930 in Mass.

I have a Standard C-508A multi band ht.It also runs off of 2 AA

batteries.I
have box and manual on it.I am asking $90.00 on it plus a little for
shipping from 01930 in Mass.

I have a Yaesu FTL-2001 mobile radio.I am not sure but I think it is a

VHF
radio.I don't know much of it as it was taken in a box lot of stuff that

got.I do know it does power up and keys up.It is well used and in rough
shape.I do not have a box or manual for it.I will ask $70.00 plus a

little
for shipping from 01930 in Mass.

I have a Radio Shack Pro-2046 scanner for sale in great condition.It is
being used now.It covers 800MHZ also has 100 channels.I am asking

$125.00
for it plus a little for shipping from 01930 in Mass.

I have a 500 channel PRO-92 with computer interface.I have box and do
beleive I have copy of manual.I am asking $160.00 for it plus a little

for
shipping from 01930 in Mass.

All of these radios are in great shape unless stated..
Most of this stuff can be used as swap if interested.

I am (my wife is)looking for a good digital camera to keep in my wifes
pocket rather than her keep her Mavica.She wants to be able to take it

where
ever she goes in the car.
I am also looking for a high end Laptop.(1 gig or better for any trades

or
fair price.
Also looking for a fair priced Icom IC-706MK2G

I would entertain offers on these items.Please email me at

or
call me at 978-281-3359
Thanks for looking.