Old November 2nd 03, 05:01 PM
Rocinante

On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 20:47:14 -0500, Tom Howley wrote:

I have a Radio Shack Pro-96 Serial #C012995 Catalog # 20-526 that I wish to
sell. It is in pristine condition and complete working order. I've decided I
don't need the digital capability in my area for the things I listen too, it
was mostly an impulse gadget purchase! Used a total of a few hours. Your
gain. Monitors the Michigan State Police very nicely at 9600 in my area!
This radio is just starting to show up in stores, why wait, you can have one
now and save a few bucks!

Here is what is included and it's original value:
$499.99 + tax Pro-96 with all the original items it came with (Unit,
Antenna, 2 battery cartridges, manuals and original packaging)
$5 Fresh set of AA Alkaline batteries
$30 Win96 programming software (fully registered and transferrable)
$15 2-way programming cable
$0 Slip showing date purchased and amount (for warranty)
$580 Total paid with tax

Im asking $520 firm + $10 (USD) Shipping and insurance to Continental US
(more to Alaska and Hawaii). I will accept US Postal Money Order or Cashiers
Check.

Thanks,

Tom Howley
N8LFZ

Take $50 off the price. It's used. Doesn't matter how little you used it.

--

Frogs have it easy. They can eat what bugs them.

11/2/2003 11:59:05 AM