Old November 2nd 03, 06:08 PM
Tom Howley

In my haste, I posted an early revision of what is included for the price.
Note the correction of NI-MH batteries and the price have changed. Thanks to
all those who have enquired or commented!

I have a Radio Shack Pro-96 Serial #C012995 Catalog # 20-526 that I wish to
sell. It is in pristine condition and complete working order. I've
discovered I don't need the digital capability in my area for the things I
listen too. This was mostly an impulse gadget purchase! Used a total of a
few hours. Your gain. Monitors the Michigan State Police digital system very
nicely at 9600 in my area!

Get yours now and save $100 bucks over retail with one-stop shopping for the
entire package!

Here is what is included and it's original value:
$500 Pro-96 with all the original items it came with (Unit, Antenna, 2
battery cartridges, manuals and original packaging)
$20 Ni-MH AA Rechargeable batteries
$30 Win96 programming software (fully registered and transferrable)
$15 2-way programming cable
$0 Slip showing date purchased and amount (for warranty)
$600 Total paid with tax

Im asking $500 + $10 insured shipping to continental US. I will accept
payment by US Postal Money Order (preferred) or check (held until cleared).

Thanks,

Tom Howley
N8LFZ