Old November 6th 03, 01:41 AM
Bruce Markowitz

People should be aware of this about PO Boxes.....
If it is a box in the actual Post Office (which you can find out with a
phone call), the owner is reaquired to give name and address id and info to
open and maintain the box. The Post Office can tell you who owns the box. If
he is in a fairly small town, be assured that the box clerk knows him
personally, and where to find him. This is quite true at my Post Office, and
we are in the largest Village in New York State.
If it is a "private" box in some mailbox store or something like that,
different story!
"Its Me Again !" wrote in message
We have a scammer out there selling a Vio laptop.His name is as follows
;Ron Adams,P.O.Box
13745,Salem Or,97309,Thankyou.Ron.

he asks for a moneyorder sent to a postal box ,but when asked for a phone
number and street address ,all of a sudden it is sold.I have had three
others email him and ask for info on laptop.Told him they want to come

over
to pickup and pay cash,Now all of a sudden it is sold again.Each time
someone emails him he wants moneyorder sent to po box then will send
laptop.Will not give number and I have done several serches for his

address
email,and name with no luck.
SO BEWARE or try your luck.
his email address is:

This is his comment.

I would take $500.00 for the laptop "shipped"If

you wouldn't mind sending the funds in a postal

money order express mail to;Ron Adams,P.O.Box

13745,Salem Or,97309,Thankyou.Ron.