Old November 7th 03, 12:58 AM
Pete KE9OA

Unfortunately, this type of thing seems to be happening more often, as time
passes. Most of the time, I don't bother following up on a purchase, unless
the seller is within driving distance (300 miles). I like to deal in person.
This way, I can check out the equipment, and make sure that there aren't any
surprises.
It reminds me of an eBay deal I made a couple of years ago. I lost the
auction, but the seller informed me that he had a couple of units. I drove
over to his place, and the unit that he was offering me was pretty beaten
up. We negotiated a price for the good unit, and I took it home. I wonder
what happened to the person that sniped me out in the last 5 seconds. I bet
he was surprised!

Pete

Its Me Again ! wrote in message
I have tried unsuccesful to come up with any true info on this guy.He also
claims he has over 30 people who want laptop.Was asking $800.00 then

dropped
to $500.00
"Its Me Again !" wrote in message
We have a scammer out there selling a Vio laptop.His name is as follows
;Ron Adams,P.O.Box
13745,Salem Or,97309,Thankyou.Ron.

he asks for a moneyorder sent to a postal box ,but when asked for a

phone
number and street address ,all of a sudden it is sold.I have had three
others email him and ask for info on laptop.Told him they want to come

over
to pickup and pay cash,Now all of a sudden it is sold again.Each time
someone emails him he wants moneyorder sent to po box then will send
laptop.Will not give number and I have done several serches for his

address
email,and name with no luck.
SO BEWARE or try your luck.
his email address is:

This is his comment.

I would take $500.00 for the laptop "shipped"If

you wouldn't mind sending the funds in a postal

money order express mail to;Ron Adams,P.O.Box

13745,Salem Or,97309,Thankyou.Ron.