Old July 14th 03, 11:23 PM
W5DXP

Jim Kelley wrote:
First I have to know where it is being transferred.

This is the basic flaw in your argument. The power goes where it goes.
That you need to know something indicates that you believe what you
know dictates reality. Sorry, Jim, you are NOT that powerful. Mother
Nature doesn't care what you know or don't know. Reality is exactly
the same either way and will be exactly the same way after you are
six feet under. Why do you think you are so important that what you
know affects reality?
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp
"One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured