Old November 8th 03, 06:19 AM
Innfomail

Default How many possible channels in a Kenwood TK-722R & other questions

Well I fired up the Kenwoods and one is programmed with 6 channels and one
seems to have 14 channels. How many channels are possible?

I thought the TK-XX2 indicated 8 channels.

I took one apart and it looks like they are a programable radio. I was
wondering what version of Kenwood software they use? and if it uses the
standard mic cable plug.

While I know they are high band VHF I was wondering what the actual frequency
limits are?

Is there a manual anywhere on the internet?

Does Kenwood have a web site for their legacy products? I sure don't find
anything about the TK-722R on their website.

Paxton
Astoria, OR