Old November 8th 03, 08:13 PM
Catherine Hampton

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 02:49:48 GMT, "Its Me Again !" wrote:

I use a PO box all the time,but I also give my street address and number if
needed.He would not do any of that so it tells me he is hiding something, or
trying to scam someone.If I am going to purchase a big priced item,I want to
be able to talk to them by phone and get as much info as possible.

Ditto. It is possible, I suppose, that he's on the level and merely
clinically paranoid, but I would not take the risk with my money on someone
who does business this way, even for a low-cost item.

--
Catherine Hampton
Home Page * http://www.devsite.org/

(Please use this address for replies -- the address in my header is a
spam trap.)