Old November 16th 03, 01:15 AM
jakdedert

No, there is no person so named. Would you prefer that he had used the sort
of expletives that those symbols generally represent? Have you never seen
profanity annotated that way (think: comic strip)? The 'Sanford & Son'
reference was made by the service rep, apparently referring to the gall of
the OP, for wasting the rep's valuable time asking for information about
equipment that he (the rep) considered to be nothing but junk (you'll recall
the TV series of that name was about a junk dealer).

Does that wrap it up for you...or--OP--did I get that right?

jak

"Bill Turner" wrote in message
On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 15:58:52 -0600, "jakdedert"
wrote:

Looked like English to me. What part of it did you not understand?

jak

1. The part about calling regarding a 465 faceplate and the guy losing
his wig before he got to speak about the 2232. Can you say "non
sequitur"?

2. Is there a person named "$^% 465 !!"? This person apparently makes
jokes about Sanford and Son. What does this have to do with ordering
parts from Tektronix?

3. If you *can* make sense out of his post, I worry about you. :-)

--
Bill, W6WRT