Old November 16th 03, 02:58 AM
AL G.

Default FS: ICOM 756 PRO II

A very nice rig, like new condx: no scratches, dings, dents. I find myself
using it less and less, too many non-Ham things going on in my life.
Serial# 02884, comes with all as I purchased it 1+ years ago. $2000.
shipped from WNY ( 300 less than new present price and in same condx). It
has been covered when not used. I have other older rigs I use more
frequently. Am 90% CW 'op' and not a contester. The PRO II more rig than I
need, for certain. I have a new data cable for PSK31 etc modes, I never
used, will include it as will have no need of it. Radio was purchased as
retirement gift to myself.
Optionally available Heil GM-5 station mic with stand $125., tried it,
doesn't fit my small station area.