Old November 17th 03, 01:41 PM
AA

The only exception, according to the Customs Service is cars. If anything
is misrepresented when sold, the seller is liable.

Dang! Guess we're on the hook for all those "antique airplanes" we used to
own! Oops....they didn't HAVE (flyable) powered airplanes 100 years ago! (this
obviously becomes moot on Dec. 3rd)

Darn.

All joking aside, pre-WW2 birds are considered "antique" and post war birds are
considered "classics." Forget the exact breakpoint, but NOT 100 years for
obvious reasons.

However, back to topic....can ANYTHING with transistors in it be considered
"antique?"