Old November 20th 04, 04:29 AM
Tom Ring

Richard Clark wrote:

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 21:04:45 -0600, Tom Ring
wrote:

That said, we can still predict it quite well enough for
anyone's current needs.

Hi Tom,

Exactly, but you were responding to a dry comment on the nature of
"reality vs. models" which was absurd from the get-go.

To say that reality drives models or vice-versa (especially from
armchair theorists) is naive in the extreme. Anyone's "knowledge" of
reality is simply its own corrupt model and not any particular state
of enlightenment. The naive part is in not knowing the errors
bounding this "knowledge."

Barring revolution, anarchy, social upset or the rest, futurity will
tend generally to more resolution in the answer and a finer reduction
of error, but it will never be fully resolved because the answer could
not be encompassed by the mind.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Including revolution, anarchy, social upset or the rest, the minds will
encompass everything to the finest resolution, because they will be the
ones we built to surpass us. Unless we destroy ourselves first, it is
inevitable.

tom
K0TAR