Old November 22nd 03, 09:10 PM
Mark Russo

Hi, I "think" the "pill" is being used for how many output devices the unit has.
8 tubes or 8 transistors. As I said, maybe??

wrote:

I was going to ask the same question.

Seriously!!!

What is a "PILL"?

Is it a watt?
Is is a ?

You never answered the question. Maybe you just don't know, that's it.

Jon Van Allen wrote:

Okay, I give up. What's a pill? We all know CB'ers talk like they 'ain't got
no skoolin'
but what the hell is a friggin pill?

Sheesh.

"gw" wrote in message
om...
radioranch wrote in message

Home built 8 pill mobile amp, 160-10 meters . Lo drive works
at 15 in a kilowatt out. Not filtered so use only mobile
on Hi Q antenna.....Gauranteed no DOA and as stated...
$550 plus shipping firm....thanks Murray

cool, the radio ranch now offers cb amps. don't you just love it when
a plan comes together?