Old November 23rd 03, 12:27 AM
R. Belcher

There are 2 versions there, I think... mtsx for DOS and a late windows CPS
version... you need mtsx sounds like. DOS version, for MT, MTS and MTX.
rb

PS: no, I don't. Sorry!

=

"Jmap702" wrote in message
Hi: Has anyone ran into this problem, I tried to program some MT-2000 UHF
portable radios and had a message which stated "Code Plug New Version not

for
this program" It seems that these radios were reprogrammed using an later
version software. My version was 1999 CPS R 01.09.00 Tuner R 01.01.00.

This is
weird. Any suggestions? Also is the software for the MT-2000 the same as

the
software for the MTS-2000? Thanks, Marty