Old November 27th 03, 05:11 AM
Jeff Camp

Default FS/FT: Kenwood TS-940, SM-220, MC-60A, TM-V7 2m/440 mobile

I have for sale or swap a Kenwood TS-940S/AT 160-10 meter HF transceiver in
very good shape. Included is a laminated manual, a Kenwood SM-220 scope,
and an MC-60A amplified desk mic. Asking $800 plus shipping or would
consider interesting trades for HF or satellite gear.

I also have a Kenwood TM-V7 dual band mobile radio with 3 meter separation
kit. It is in excellent condition and comes with all original packaging and
manuals. I am the original owner and a non-smoker. Asking $295 plus
shipping.

Please reply via email to

Thanks and 73,
Jeff