Old December 3rd 03, 02:46 AM
Noon-Air

"Nc183d" wrote in message
Hi All,
As with all things, there are 2 sides to the argument here. If I want to

selll
something on ebay, I list it there and don't post a teaser ad on the NG's.

If I
want to sell something on the NG's, I post it there.
That being said, I think that some folks DO overdo it by posting a LOT of

FA
ads on the NG's. Those folks should be restrained, but I'm not the

internet
police, so it isn't for me to enforce. I personally don't filter them out

as I
might just want to take a look. What I take exception to is folks that

post FS
ads, then it turns out to be an ebay plug. I am also not too keen on those

that
make a living out of buying these old rigs, then jacking up the price by

about
200% and re-selling. Those folks are out there in ALL areas, not just
boatanchors. All in all, I try to just take it in stride and appreciate

all the
good folks on the net, disregarding the creeps.
Just an opinion....
rgds,
Mark S.

Just an observation.....If I need some radio stuff, I look both here and
e-bay. In my view, my time is limited and valuable. Having FA stuff on here
wastes my time. Yes I use filters because I don't need to see FA stuff here
too. It seems to me that if somebody insists on using variations of "FA" in
his/her post subject lines, is in fact guilty of SPAMMING.

-n6ojn
--
Steve @ Noon-Air Heating and A/C

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you,
do not look for any other standard to judge by:
the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
- -- La Bruyere