Old December 7th 03, 11:08 PM
Built Urner

For crying out loud!
Don't you have anything else to do than WHINE and attack?

Get a life, you pathetic little weasel!

On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 04:10:02 GMT, "RP Jones"
wrote:

Not the problem, some do and also do a "buy now option" well yea OK

But we have some abusive characters here blowing out teasers every 10
minutes to 12 hours.
Look at "RLucch2098" for example
He's 40+ multiple posts of FA fa fA FA~ Fa fa: fa; fa Fa* whatever" get the
idea ?
to go around filters,
This is clear out abusive, out of line, yet no one has the nuts (perhaps you
YL's clipped them years ago) to speak out or give a VALID defense for
spammers like this ! BTW: Shame on you RLucch2098 and "some" others keeping
quiet in the corner with the cat on your laps

HOW ABOUT a valid answer why the **abuse** (written above) bovine
chemistry by these commercial bootleggers and individuals is tolerated on
this Usenet?
Its ruining what once was a fun "Hobby"

What a bunch of whimps !!!
-Rev RP.Jones

"Ed G." wrote in message

Some guys have turned the hobby into a business so they can sit home
on there fat ass's, eat 6 for a dollar hotdogs and smoke all day.

Quite frankly, I don't see the problem. The whole point of this swap
group is to buy and sell ham gear. Why would you want to lessen the
number of items for sale here?

Ed WB6SAT