Old December 10th 03, 04:31 AM
MVR

Another A-hole heard from.
This guy has no clue on the job market today.
Most likely still living home with mom and dad.
And when I speak about the job market
I'm not talking about working at burger king.
--------------------------

Dragon Doctor wrote:
You were over paid and not very good at what you were supposed to be doing,
otherwise you'd have a job...and it if you're still out of work(2.5 years),
you're also lazy, there's plenty of work to be had for those that want it.

On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 05:41:58 -0700, Dave Hollander wrote:
Mark - did it ever occur to you that some of the people who are buying
and reselling may have lost their jobs in the past couple of years
thanks to greedy corporate America? I for one did and I know several
more in the same situation here in Phoenix and in a few other parts of
the country. I was 27 years with Motorola and than out the door.