Old December 12th 03, 05:38 PM
radioman

Get back to work selling 100 watt CB's. 10-4 good buddy???

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 08:58:14 -0600, "PowerHouse CB & Scanner"
wrote:

The only definitions that are relevant to this newsgroup are Noun #1 and
Verb #1. Even if Verb #2 is counted, that still doesn't have anything to do
with _complaining_ about eBay posts...

Based on your posted definitions, any post referencing an eBay auction is
relevant to the group as it would be a "swap" of money for an item or
service (reference Verb #1 below, "give to, and receive from, one another")

Who's clueless here? Read the next line and it will tell you...
"RP Jones" wrote in message
Powerhouse wrote
This is a SWAP group.

You dont know what your talking about, now go sit in the corner !
Whats next, calling cats goats and dogs fish !!
-Rev

The meaning of swap http://www.thefreedictionary.com/swap
Noun 1. swap - an equal exchange; "we had no money so we had to live
by barter"
barter, swop, trade
interchange, exchange - reciprocal transfer of equivalent sums of
money especially the currencies of different countries; "he earns his

living
from the interchange of currency"
horse trade, horse trading - the swapping of horses (accompanied by
much bargaining)
Verb 1. swap - exchange or give (something) in exchange for
swop, switch, trade
exchange, interchange, change - give to, and receive from, one
another; "Would you change places with me?"; "We have been exchanging
letters for a year"
2. swap - move (a piece of a program) into memory, in computer

science
go, locomote, move, travel - change location; move, travel, or
proceed; "How fast does your new car go?"; "We travelled from Rome to

Naples
by bus"; "The policemen went from door to door looking for the suspect";
"The soldiers moved towards the city in an attempt to take it before night
fell"
thrash - move data into and out of core rather than performing

useful
computation; "The system is thrashing again!"