Old December 14th 03, 06:39 PM
Mike Coslo

Bill Turner wrote:

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 00:45:07 -0800, "K5IN" wrote:

Riding a horse is still
an approved method of transport the last time I looked.

Totally missing the point. Nobody *forces* you to learn horsemanship
before you can move around. Nothing wrong with CW except that a certain
clique insists on jamming it down our throats.

Now to get working on the elimination of the writtens! The
Techno-weenie Hams are jamming that one down peoples throats.

There is no *need* for the modern Ham to know anything!

And what is this thread doing on this group anyway?

The winners of the CW/no CW war are just feeling their oats!

- Mike KB3EIA - A Morse code test, technical test supporting 5wpm Extra