Old December 17th 03, 03:11 AM
Noon-Air

he's just ****ed cause he didn't get kissed afterwards

"John D. Farr]" wrote in message
How does one get screwed selling something on eBay? All sellers that I've
ever dealt with require payment in full before the item was shipped.
John
"Mike Coslo" wrote in message
et...
N4ATS wrote:
I am unclear as to why some people "bash" ebay. I bought a mint FT-847

,
FC-20 , Triplexer and a brand new MD-100A8X desk mic all in a package
deal for $800.00 . Sure I had to pay $30 for shipping but I feel this
was a great deal. I received the radio and it was just as stated. It

was
mint. I have bought almost ALL of my equipment on eBay. Is there
something I am missing? I think that some of these compainers are just
broke ($$$) and want something to cry about because it is not "given"

them. Just my 2 cents...

I got screwed twice on Ebay:

The first time I bought something

The first time I sold something.

I'd have to be an idiot to go back to them.

- Mike KB3EIA -