Old December 17th 03, 10:32 AM
AO KD5FXT

I never buy anything from anyone that I don't know w/o first doing an email
search and a call sign search on Google. For the most part, if someone has
"screwed" someone else, they have generally complained on the ng and I won't
buy if there is a complaint. Of course, someone is always unhappy, so I check
that out also if there is only one or two compaints... but I limit my spending.
My view, buying on the internet is much like investing in the stock market...
only use disposeable money. Don't risk money you can't afford to lose.

Bill