Old December 23rd 03, 11:35 PM
ergo

u dont get it.
we are having fun here
only the serious are upset

"Rick" wrote in message
Fascinating,

I invite everyone to look back and read all the postings in this thread

(and
variations of it) and look at the level of intellect, courtesy, and
technical competence displayed by each side.

Now examine which group ('pro-CW and/or elevated standards' vs. 'anti-cw /
free-for-all') launched personal attacks, engaged in name calling,

ridicule,
etc.

Also look at which side views spectrum use as a 'right' vs as a

'privilege'
(even though the law clearly defines it as a privilege - clearly some

don't
like to see it that way.)

If one had to trust the keys to the kingdom to one of the groups to keep
things in order, it's painfully obvious which side keeps a cleaner house.

Draw your own conclusions, but with respect to others, let's get this

group
back to rec.radio.SWAP and not rec.radio.code.or.no.code please.

I invite those truly concerned to write (not email) their appropriate
government representative, the FCC, and the ARRL to voice their concerns.

Dragging it repetitiously through here is not going to solve anything.

Rick
... -.-