Old December 24th 03, 04:08 AM
Brian Denley

Brian Oakley wrote:
When ham radio gets easier, as evidenced by the attitude of the
no-code technician posts, it will become more caotic. Soon every car
audio dealer will have all band all mode stuff out of china on the
air in every car, just like they are trying to do to the GMRS radio
service with the advent of the GMRS/FRS combo talkies, and all you
hear on them is garbage from folks that dont know how to be
respectful. And why? Because they didnt earn the PRIVILAGE (not "the
right") to be on the air and therefore treat it cheaply.

How will learning cw teach me to be respectful? Some of the hams I listen
to lately sound like uneducated morons. It seems to me that nocoders will
greatly improve the spelling of current ham crop!

--
Brian Denley