Old December 25th 03, 06:32 PM
Michael A. Terrell

m II wrote:

Burr wrote:

Today is/was my birthday.

What a rip off. Parents should know better. Having a birthday at
Christmas time deprives children world wide from getting all the
presents they deserve! I always envied kids with birthdays in June or July.

I used to hate getting socks and underwear from St. Nick. Heck..your
parents OWED you that stuff just because they were parents. Getting them
as gifts was just being short changed.

mike

Parents don't "Owe" you anything more than food on the table, a place
to sleep and decent clothes. They may choose to give gifts, if they can
afford to, but they don't "Owe" them to anyone. If something is "Owed",
it isn't a gift, its an entitlement, like welfare.

--
Merry Christmas!

Take care, and God bless.
Michael A. Terrell