Old December 27th 03, 12:24 AM

Harry:

It is not polite to yawn when someone is ranting incoherently. Didn't your
mother teach you manners? The proper response would have been: "Oh dear, how
interesting. Would you like a cookie or perhaps a Prozac?"

Paul AB0SI

"Harry" wrote in message

Tarapia Tapioco the Idiot Spewed his Dribble:
In article
Albert Dente wrote:

I am devastated. I haven't slept since posting this. I am going to shoot
myself. HOW THE F*** ARE YOU TO JUDGE WHETHER I SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF
ANYTHING I DO? I'LL RIP OFF YOUR HEAD AND SPIT IN THE HOLE IT LEFT. PULL
OUT YOUR BEATING HEART AND SHOW IT TO YOU AND THEN I'LL DO THE BAD

STUFF.
F*** OFF!

Look folks, we have a genuine tough guy in our midst.
Should we tremble in fear?

Yawn!!!