Old January 2nd 04, 10:03 PM
ergo

"homosexual, crook or Satan "
ur mom

"Rev.RP Jones" wrote in message
a rule or a scoring setting, so it's a mystery to me why it's an issue.

Because "a buddy of many members of this NG" has taken it upon him self

(and
actually encouraged) to break balls by posting variations of FAA: and

email
addresses.
This abusive "SOB pr*ck" is taking away our choices, its a different
ballgame !!

The way I see it since my reader rules are currently set up beating

message
rules is no different then a homosexual, crook or Satan forcing his or her
way into my home for a donation.
or:
A broadcast TV station airing an unedited "Debbie Does Dallas" as an after
school special

-Rev

"Steve Silverwood" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 02:17:27 GMT, N4ATS wrote:

I am unclear as to why some people "bash" ebay. I bought a mint FT-847

,
FC-20 , Triplexer and a brand new MD-100A8X desk mic all in a package
deal for $800.00 . Sure I had to pay $30 for shipping but I feel this
was a great deal. I received the radio and it was just as stated. It

was
mint. I have bought almost ALL of my equipment on eBay. Is there
something I am missing? I think that some of these compainers are just
broke ($$$) and want something to cry about because it is not "given"

them. Just my 2 cents...

I'm not exactly sure what the cause is for the animosity towards eBay
auction listings. Personally, I think that as long as the auction
announcements are prefaced by "FA:" in the subject, it's not a problem.
Anyone with a halfway-decent news reader can filter them out, either via
a rule or a scoring setting, so it's a mystery to me why it's an issue.

--

-- //Steve//

Steve Silverwood, KB6OJS
Fountain Valley, CA