Old January 22nd 05, 05:06 AM
Brian Hill

"dxAce" wrote in message
I am very pleased to say that Bruce Jensen and myself had a very

productive
phone call just a bit ago.

I apologised to him because of my behaviour here.

My greatist wish is that all of us here in RRS can find a way to deal with

each
other on a good basis, and I realise at times that it may not be possible

to do
that, but after speaking to Bruce and understanding that I think we had

what I
would consider to be a very good conversation, I hereby pledge to do my

part
here to try to keep things in context with the shortwave/dx'ing hobby.

Steve
dxAce
Michigan
USA

That's cool. I think the problem with typing one's feelings is it doesn't
show our true personalities very well at all. If we were all in one room , I
think we would all be suprised at how well we really would get along.

--
73 and good DXing.
Brian

EMAIL-