Old January 22nd 05, 08:58 AM
starman

dxAce wrote:

I am very pleased to say that Bruce Jensen and myself had a very productive
phone call just a bit ago.

I apologised to him because of my behaviour here.

My greatist wish is that all of us here in RRS can find a way to deal with each
other on a good basis, and I realise at times that it may not be possible to do
that, but after speaking to Bruce and understanding that I think we had what I
would consider to be a very good conversation, I hereby pledge to do my part
here to try to keep things in context with the shortwave/dx'ing hobby.

Steve

That's very encouraging news Steve. To be honest I had pretty much given
up on reading your posts because it wasn't worth wading through all the
nasty stuff to get a few tidbits of your DX knowledge, which is
certainly formidable. I know it's going to be difficult for you to bite
your tonque sometimes but in the long run it will be worth it. Good
luck.