Old November 27th 04, 01:50 AM
Richard Clark

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 01:02:37 +0000 (UTC), "Reg Edwards"
wrote:

Turn the chart over and write the math on the back - GEEZ

Can you do it yourself within 3 months? It will take that long to dig out
the formulae.

Turn the chart back over and save yourself the time. Any more effort
will burn more calories than any transmission line.

I've just realised this is the first occasion I've ever been at the bottom
end Z of a newsgroup message listing. You can't get any lower!

You can if you start the thread and no one comes to the party.

It's been said that if you haven't failed - you aren't trying hard
enough.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC