Old January 17th 04, 02:57 PM
N8KDV

nospam wrote:

Honestly, I don't mind someone listing a ebay once in a while using
FA. The main problem I have is the one guy posting many items everyday
and trying to get around the filters. He knows what he is doing and
that is wrong. After all the discussion on here about him, he still
continues to do it. And this is not the only news group that he does
this on. The guy is a ass plain and simple.

Hey, moron! Just don't read em.

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 22:54:26 -0600, Harry wrote:

VHFRadioBuff wrote:
Why would you filter out an auction listing on a newsgroup that is

designated
for buying and selling radio equipment!?

Because we want to!!?? Because we have the right to??!!
Because this is not "rec.radio.ebay"!!!
You are rude to expect us to look at your crap.
The guy trying to get around our filters is an ass.
He knows who he is. Why would he even do that? He is
trying to impose his posting on us even when he knows
we don't want to see it. What do you call a person like
that?