Old January 18th 04, 01:57 AM
JJ

N8KDV wrote:

nospam wrote:

Honestly, I don't mind someone listing a ebay once in a while using
FA. The main problem I have is the one guy posting many items everyday
and trying to get around the filters. He knows what he is doing and
that is wrong. After all the discussion on here about him, he still
continues to do it. And this is not the only news group that he does
this on. The guy is a ass plain and simple.

Hey, moron! Just don't read em.

This is the proper group to post ebay auction ads, it is the idiots who
insist on posting them to DISCUSSION groups that screw things up.