Old January 19th 04, 10:11 PM
Jeff Weinberg W8CQ

Hi Dave,
Thanks for the info.

Regards,
Jeff Weinberg W8CQ
Harbach Electronics
468 County Road 620
Polk, OH 44866
(419) 945-2359
http://www.harbachelectronics.com

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
Jeff Weinberg W8CQ wrote:

Hi All,
I am looking to purchase the bandswitch assembly for a Drake L-4B

amplifier.
I would buy a parts RF deck if the switch is intact.

Please call (419) 945-2359 after 6:00pm or email me.

Thanks,
Jeff W8CQ

If you have no luck in finding a second-hand switch, the switch assembly
is the JV-9000 series by Centralab. This series offers a number of
possible combinations with several different detent degree variations.
The wafers can be stacked and the mechanical stops are easily moved.
The switches are commonly available from electronics distributors.

Dave K8MN