Old January 20th 04, 12:09 PM
Dan Mattingly N0FQN

Just what we need. Lazy belly aching people who want something for nothing.
They'll get the HF bands and not appreciate what they have becuase they
didn't have to work for it. Just like everything else in this country. Make
it conveient or I'll complain and bitch about it and find someway to MAKE
you change it for me. I deeply appreciate my PRIVILEGES on HF because I
worked hard to get them.
I guess the next step is 4 watts RMS and 12 watts PEP and Channelize the
bands and of course NO TESTING!!!! God forbid we should ask them to take a
test..

Dan N0FQN

"Mark Russo" wrote in message
One of these below will get you there...

Seems to me that they should bump up the current General class to
Advanced class.
This way people who worked hard to get to General will not be locked in
with the no code
folks. That seems fair?.

http://www.remote.arrl.org/news/stor.../01/19/1/?nc=1

Click he ARRLWeb: ARRL to Propose New Entry-Level License, Code-Free
HF Access