Old January 20th 04, 05:39 PM
bill

I think the Copper reference is for the purpose of showing the
specifications, not that the seller is from Copper.
The Icoms and scanners aren't exactly CB 'Junk" however I would feel better
about the super low prices if George could provide some references ot maybe
the name of the shop that went out of business..that would be easy to follow
up on. There was a posting like this on a website swap board a few months
back and a couple of people sent money for the "bargains", the seller was
never heard from again....

"Fuzzy Buzzard" wrote in message
DON'T waste your time here.
All I seen was a bunch of CB JUNK, but thats all Copper has always sold
anyway.(JUNK)
I learned my lesson in 1977 with these guys, when they sent a hacked radio
to a friend and claimed it was new.
Then wouldn't take it back, said my friend did it. Well he had MS and

wasn't
able to even hold a screwdriver.

Another thing try to find these on the web page.
-- Scanners --
Uniden BC780 XLT -- $200.00
Uniden BC785 XLT -- $200.00
Uniden BC250D -- $150.00
Digital Card -- $150.00
Uniden BC296D Digital -- $375.00
Uniden BC796D Digital -- $375.00

COPPERS SUCK no mater how you look at them....
Hey George:
Show us the link for these scanners and tell us there NEW...(Bull****)

Fuzzy