Old January 22nd 04, 01:59 AM
Bill

Default FS: NEW Maxon MCB-30 Citizens Band

A year-and-a-half or so ago, I purchased a CB for my son's car when he
first got his drivers license, just in case he ran into trouble on the
road. It started to have a receive problem about six months later, so
I sent it in for warranty service.

Maxon has decided not to fix the old one, and instead sent me a NEW 40
channel MCB-30 CB! Problem is, my son now has a cell phone and no
longer has that old car.

So...its just sitting around the basement...new in the box.

Would somebody be interested in this for $19.95 plus $7.95 Priority
Mail shipping/insurance?? I see them sold for $35 to $40.

If interested, please send me an e-mail.

73, Bill

**NEAT STUFF! Visit -
http://qth.com/dwm