Old January 22nd 04, 07:39 AM
Pete KE9OA

If they would provide some details about what they are selling, it would be
a little better, but to merely provide an eBay is similar to saying "go get
it, doggie". I gave up on using filters long ago, because of the ever
changing style of posting. I just add them to my kill file, and it works
great.

Pete

"N8KDV" wrote in message

VHFRadioBuff wrote:

Because this is not "rec.radio.ebay"!!!

No, it's rec.radio.swap. It's for the buying and selling of radio

equipment.
Items listed on ebay are technically "for sale", although they are being
auctioned.

That is correct, they are for sale at auction.

He is
trying to impose his posting on us even when he knows
we don't want to see it.

Most newsgroup readers also allow you to block posts from specific email
addresses. Why don't you use that?
73! de Andy KC2SSB
Beachwood, NJ USA! Grid FM29vw
http://vhfradiobuff.tripod.com