Old November 29th 04, 12:28 AM
Richard Clark

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 16:53:59 -0700, Wes Stewart
wrote:

If you wouild cite the pages to which you refer, I would gladly scan
then to pdf and post them for all to reference.

Hi Wes,

The math is on the bottom of pg. 203 which is supporting Fig. 9-26.

There is also a section entitled 8.8 Multiple reflections on ppg
174...176.

Then there is the specific math of fully specified matches at both
ends, that is at the source and the load, found in Fig. 10-7 that is
supported by discussion on ppg. 225...227.

All of this bears on discussion around and about the necessary
treatment of the Z of the Source, but I haven't supplied all the
citations within this one reference by any means.

Thanx, Wes. You needn't do all these scans. The group needs to do
their own heavy lifting to escape their naivety about source Z.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC