Old January 26th 04, 03:38 PM
Eric Behr

In article ,
Dick wrote:
Looks like a normal posting to me. I don't see any message.

On 26 Jan 2004 05:12:14 GMT, (Eric Behr) wrote:

Not quite on topic, but I just ran across an eBay listing that seems
to be censored here (QTH is Illinois USA):

"Unfortunately, access to this particular category or item has been
blocked due to legal restrictions in your home country. Based on our
discussions with concerned government agencies and eBay community
members, we have taken these steps to reduce the chance of inappropriate
items being displayed."

This is what I see under
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=46 75

Well, it is the browser. I'm getting that message whenever I use
Safari. Other browsers, even esoteric, show a normal listing (opera
and lynx on Solaris, mozilla). Thanks to everyone who replied. I
sent a query to eBay. Hmmm, interesting...

--
Eric Behr | NIU Mathematical Sciences | (815) 753 6727