Old January 27th 04, 01:14 AM
Bill Crocker

It should be censored! That thing is dirty!!!

Bill Crocker

"Eric Behr" wrote in message
Not quite on topic, but I just ran across an eBay listing that seems
to be censored here (QTH is Illinois USA):

"Unfortunately, access to this particular category or item has been
blocked due to legal restrictions in your home country. Based on our
discussions with concerned government agencies and eBay community
members, we have taken these steps to reduce the chance of inappropriate
items being displayed."

This is what I see under

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=46 75
What the h***?

The description makes me doubt that someone is trying to sell a nuke
warhead or a James Bond laser watch. Is eBay now ridiculously bending
over to please the homeland security folks? Can anyone anywhere access
this ad? Thanks.

--
Eric Behr | NIU Mathematical Sciences | (815) 753 6727