Old January 27th 04, 12:56 PM
Bill

It really isn't "cheap", there have been a number of NIB's still floating
around out of Canada, and the used market has finally come to it's senses,
largely because of the proliferation of trunking systems and the scanners
that follow them with relative ease.,The digital trend in cellular has
rendered the eavesdropping into the analog band somewhat less than exciting.
The '06 is a great machine, don't get me wrong, but the days of used ones
for 350 are gone, many clean ones go for under 200, even on FleaBay. This
one is priced right, and more importantly, priced to sell, not to go
fishing. Wish I had the money, I'd buy it (to use, not to put away).