Old January 28th 04, 06:53 PM
MRR

Hi Bill:

I have thought the same for some time. Not only has the volume dropped,
but postings don't seem to happen until 8-10 hours later than when
submitted.

Sure wish the boys who have decided to use E-Bay would leave us alone. I
have no interest in being told to go to E-Bay to see an offering. If I
wanted to, I would go there to begin with.

Ron from California

"MGALUVR" wrote in message
Is there a problem with the server on this newsgroup or something? I see

about
1/4 of the volume of messages here that I used to. Is there a problem with

my
ISP...or has the amount of traffic here dropped dramatically ? Has

everyone
finally succombed to the EBAY site for buying and selling?

Bill in Missouri